January 11, 2016
- Added heads-up quest display to alert players of new and newly completed quests.
- Resolved issue with browsers refreshing before user-initiated profile data deletion process was able to be completed.
- Refined modal styles for better consistency across devices.
December 19, 2016
- Resolved issue of menu hints not displaying correctly on some devices.
- Resolved issue of dialogue not displaying correctly under certain circumstances.
- Changed title of The Guide.
- Changed Ami's dialogue about heaters to more clearly elucidate details about their mechanics.
September 29, 2016
- Added support for customizable tank names.
- Ami will now remind players to change a tank's water if it hasn't been changed in some time.
- Added maximum size to the status view of owned fish.
- Added new quest (Tenacious Sea).
- Resolved issue of water changes not taking effect under certain circumstances.
- Resolved issue of refractometer view displaying incorrectly under certain circumstances.
- Resolved issue of filter equipment failing to affect water conditions under certain circumstances.
- Adjusted rate at which fish take stress from hunger.
- Changed appearance of water test kit view for mobile devices.
- Changed timings of some dialogue events.
- Refined method used to calculate effects of water changes.
September 9, 2016
- Added support for dynamically generated fish names.
- Added support for customizable fish names.
- Resolved issue of dialogue cues being omitted or played twice under certain circumstances.
- Resolved issue of incorrect thumbnails displaying for Electric Yellow and Electric Blue Cichlids in some views.
- Refined appearance of thermometer status view.
- Changed styling of level up views.
September 3, 2016
- Added user status view.
- Added dialogue history log subview to user status view.
- Added quest status subview to user status view.
- Added new decorations.
- Added support for cloud-based saves.
- Added support for federated identity-based logins (via Facebook).
- Added API call queuing to reduce server load.
- Added ability to unlink user profiles from federated identities.
- Added visual hint system for first few quests.
- Improved fish AI and animations.
- Resolved issue of coin HUD updating excessively or inaccurately.
- Resolved issue of XP HUD displaying incorrect amount of XP needed for next level after a user levels up.
- Critically stressed fish are now flagged appropriately.
- Resolved issue of loading screen displaying inconsistently.
- Ami’s Tank has been removed from list of purchasable tanks.
- Resolved issue of dialogue views not loading and/or displaying in the proper sequence.
- Resolved issue of fish not responding to feeding events consistently.
- Resolved issue of activity indicator failing to be removed after the completion of save/load events.
- Game object data now fetched dynamically from database as needed.
- Replaced food sprites.
- Replaced default background texture.
- Refined modal appearance.
- Refined methods used to calculate temperature change between check-ins.
- Fish IDs removed from fish status views.
- Reduced strength of water blending effects to improve apparent clarity of water.
- Doubled the apparent size of fish sprites (i.e., fish now appear twice as large as their actual size).
- Adjusted XP requirements for levels and purchasables.
- Adjusted rates of damage applied to fish from stressors.
- Reduced size of dialogue audio files.